WHAT’S ON AT ZAGAME’S CAULFIELD
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
- A complete Deep Clean of each department in our venues.
- All our staff are infection Control – COVID 19 trained.
- Regular sanitation of tables, chairs, door handles, benches and other high ‘common touch’ points.
- Installation of sneeze guards at host and service stations.
- Tables will be 1.5m apart
- We will place markings on the floor at assist with social distancing
- Bookings are essential and have a maximum capacity of 6 people per table (larger groups will need to be spread over multiple tables)
- Table service via an app with the ability to view the menu, order and pay online.
- Our session times for dining will be limited to 1.5 hours
- Taking the name, contact details and table number of every patron that dines in our Zagame’s Family Kitchen.
- Contactless payment is the preferred payment option.
- Hand sanitizers are available to patrons on entry and exit as well as other prominent positions in our venues.
- Adhering to a strict wellness policy, ensuring all staff are aware of the symptoms and health guidelines relating to Coronavirus.
- Requesting patrons not to enter our venue if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
VENUE VOUCHER BONUS
Now is the perfect time to purchase a Zagame’s gift voucher online! Vouchers purchased for $100 or more from the 25th of April 2020 until the time our venues re-open will receive an additional $25 to spend in either our Zagame’s Hotels or Bottle Shops. The additional $25 will be awarded to you when you redeem your voucher in a venue and must be used together with the original voucher. No cash refunds.