We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Thank you for your ongoing support during these uncertain times. It has been truly heart-warming to see a constant stream of enquiries from many of you.
We look forward to entertaining you and your families from the 22nd of June 2020.
Over the next few weeks, we will be working hard on reopening our venues in this new mindful world!
While our cleaning regime has always been best practice we have added additional measures and also implemented all of the State Governments Hospitality Guidelines for Covid-19 to ensure the utmost safety to all:
- A complete Deep Clean of each department in our venues.
- All our staff are infection Control – COVID 19 trained.
- Regular sanitation of tables, chairs, door handles, benches and other high ‘common touch’ points.
- Installation of sneeze guards at host and service stations.
- Tables will be 1.5m apart
- We will place markings on the floor at assist with social distancing
- Bookings are essential and have a maximum capacity of 6 people per table (larger groups will need to be spread over multiple tables)
- Table service via an app with the ability to view the menu, order and pay online.
- Our session times for dining will be limited to 1.5 hours
- Taking the name, contact details and table number of every patron that dines in our Zagame’s Family Kitchen.
- Contactless payment is the preferred payment option.
- Hand sanitizers are available to patrons on entry and exit as well as other prominent positions in our venues.
- Adhering to a strict wellness policy, ensuring all staff are aware of the symptoms and health guidelines relating to Coronavirus.
- Requesting patrons not to enter our venue if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
We are looking forward to our REOPENING day and we can’t wait to see you!
Love from The Zagame’s Family to yours!